Wow! The past few weeks have been crazy. Fun, but crazy. The two weeks that Toby was home felt like 2 months! We were so busy getting ready for the moms to come in, getting his doctor and dentist appointments out of the way and getting his wisdom teeth pulled, then having his cousin Candice stay with us! WOW!
So to recap on the past 2 1/2 weeks.....
I had to clean like crazy to make sure my place was organized, not just for my hubby but for the family as well.
The moms came into town friday night (8/6) which found us all hungry and deciding on SuperMex down the street from our place. Then they went to their hotel to get some shut eye for our fun day at the Orange County Fair! Saturday we all got up and headed for the fair. We saw lots of food (that honestly made me want to just sit in one spot and have amazing greasy food brought to me and eat all day, haha), walked through to see, and smell, all the animals including the giant horse and giant steer. Awesome. Of course the fair would not be complete without looking at all the fun crap that everybody is trying to sell. Then everybody came home with us to sit around and enjoy the evening. I made dinner and we all spent some time laughing and hangin out in front of the TV. Sunday morning had a slight hiccup as my mom and I wanted to go to West Bay Cafe in Seal Beach for breakfast only to find out that the place isn't there anymore! AAAHHH!!! So we settled for another place across the street called Harry's Cafe. I had one of the best breakfast burritos I have ever tasted! And cheap too!
My mom had to take off after breakfast to make sure they made it home early enough to finish up some of her homework and get ready for class on monday! So proud of her for going back to school...maybe I'll catch that bug soon and get by butt back in class.
So, Toby, mama chelle and I all decided to catch a movie. We decided on Dinner For Schmucks...eh, nothing to write home about.
The rest of the day was pretty lazy, just spent time at our place and then headed to The Golden Dragon in Newport for dinner.
We had so much fun!
Then my poor hubby had to have his wisdom teeth pulled! Boo. But at least we were able to take care of it right when he got home from work so he had some time to get healed up before heading back.
On top of all of that, I had to maintain my house being spotless to make sure everything was clean for Candice to come stay the weekend last weekend (8/13). It was fun having her here!!
So, since Toby went back to work on thursday, I had to finish out my work week and get up and work this morning...I'm sooooo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I did get the opportunity to take close to a 2 hour nap today, so I guess I can't complain too much right?
I'm hoping these next 2 weeks fly by...I miss my hubby already! ;p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment